What’s a BarCamp? An international network of user generated conferences — open, participatory workshop-events, whose content is provided by participants.
RE BarCamp Maine is your access to a Real Estate BarCamp here in the state of Maine. What this means is that our events are not structured like a typical planned conference (we’re calling it an UNConference, much like an unbirthday). No session is planned out in advance vitasprint b12 30 stück, and nobody is paid to deliver a session. Anybody can deliver a session and all attendees are strongly encouraged to participate.
How Do I Use This Site?
This site has been put together to help you best access RE BarCamp Maine, so you can register and connect with participants and session leaders before and after the events https://www.joom.com/en/best/fish-slippers. Below is a list of some ways you can get started with RE BarCamp Maine’s site.
- So, when’s the next event? Check out the events page here for information on event locations and dates, as well as an interactive Google map so you can get driving directions for the event.
- I still don’t understand what a RE BarCamp is! Can you explain it better? Sure can! Check out the more detailed page here, or look at the home site of RE BarCamp.
- How do I register? Check out our registration information page here, or go to the TRELG website to directly register. Register on the TRELG site by clicking ‘add to cart’ in the top right hand corner.
- Oh no! There’s no ‘Contact Us’ page? How can I contact you? If you’d like to get in contact with someone who can help you, perhaps with registration or with questions and comments you might have, leave us a message on the Questions Page, or get in touch with us through Facebook.
How Can I Participate?
1. Let us know you’re coming when you register here.
2. Participate, ask questions in your sessions.
3. If you hear someone speak about something interesting, find them later and connect outside of the hallway.
4. Spontaneous sessions happen – embrace them!